[Groff] Compiled UTP...

From: Daniele Furlan
Subject: [Groff] Compiled UTP...
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:16:54 +0100

Hi.

I downloaded and compiled minutes ago the source of UTP from
Kollar site: perfect, no problems and no warnings with groff
1.17.2.

Public thanks for all guys who are working on the project.

Only a question/curiosity: after obtained the ps file I created
also a pdf one with ps2pdf (only with the option for A4 paper),
this file is about 4 Megs (2.76 the ps) while that pdf on the
web site is about 1.4 Megs. Why so a big difference?

And now I have to read that book... :-)

--
     Bye.

 jbuss at Kaosmic Net                *** FreeBSD & Red addict ***