[Groff] Re: valgrind again

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] Re: valgrind again
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:27:19 +0100 (CET)

> I've just tested the latest groff on a Mac and it seems that the
> echo P1 trick doesn't work as pnmtops always fails with bad magic
> number.

You should report this to the netpbm team as a bug. The P1 format
wastes space, but for such neat tricks it is quite useful.

> Thus I've modified the aclocal.m4 to use the tiny postscript
> example.  This works on both GNU/Linux Debian and also a Mac

What about the other plain text formats like P2 or P3?  See pgm.5 and
ppm.5 for more details.  Please try that.  If everything fails I'll
apply your patch with a seventh program.

    Werner