Re: Possible Bug in s.tmac (forked from: [Groff] pointsize changes in .N

From: Keith MARSHALL
Subject: Re: Possible Bug in s.tmac (forked from: [Groff] pointsize changes in .NH ms-macro)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:28:05 +0100

Hi Werner,

>> I had a go, anyway!  I pretty much just followed the pattern of the
>> existing document, to arrive at the attached patch.
>
> Thanks a lot!  I've applied your patches (with slight modifications).

You're welcome.  Just a small, and fairly trivial point.  I note that
you changed my spelling of 'initialisation' to 'initialization'.
Personally, I think this Americanised spelling is ugly, but I'm sure
that is just because I'm British, and our friends on the west side of
the Atlantic would disagree -- in any case, it isn't *really*
important.

Best regards,
Keith.