Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.

From: John Doe
Subject: Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:24:12 -0800 (PST)

Well, yes, I have a name, but prefer to use this
backup Yahoo! mail account that keeps spam away from
my real email account.

Perhaps I should spend an afternoon to code an AI
script to filter spam out of my mailbox... :-P

Anyhow, I think it's unfair to recommend something
like vim to a newbie. As far as vim's keymaps are
concerned - perhaps I'll bother and create one. But
why bother? As you said, SciTE is a fine editor. But
if I really had to work in console, I'd still use
something like joe or nano. Preferably joe - it is
also a fine editor. Why not recommend it and make a
newbie's day?