Re: [Groff] gxditview is not installed

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] gxditview is not installed
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:43:07 +0200

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> schrieb am 23.06.05 09:33:54:

> Actually, it is handled.
>
> From Makefile.in:
>
>   # `XPROGDIRS' is either `src/devices/xditview src/utils/xtotroff' or empty.
>   address@hidden@
>
> XPROGDIRS is only set if X11 is available.  Or do you mean something
> different?  Maybe there's a bug lurking around.

The `xditview' directory is not handled for me.  I have Linux Debian `testing'
with X Window, but this seems to be unrecognized.  XPROGDIRS is empty in
Makefile after `configure'.

The X* devices make also trouble. -TX75, -TX100, -TX75-12, and TX100-12 each
produce an error with the CVS groff, but the system groff 1.18.1 is ok. `groff
-TX100' generates the error:
  groff: can't find `DESC' file
  groff:fatal error: invalid device `X100'

Bernd Warken