Re: [Groff] Cross references

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] Cross references
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 03:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

I believe Amber's question was not how to build a PDF or PS
file, but how to create cross-references that become hot links
in the build document.  I don't think raw groff has this
capability...

I did once work with an mm derivate that had this capability
and it was pretty nicely done.  Alas, I just wrote with that
tool set and had nothing to do with the implementation.  I
wonder if SCO would like to contribute it to us ;-)

Does ps2pdf no longer work?  It worked fine for version 17.1
but I haven't been able to get it to work for ps files generated
with 19.1.  I'll have to try it again with the new version.

meg