Re: [Groff] parsing a corner specification

From: Joel E. Denny
Subject: Re: [Groff] parsing a corner specification
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 17:09:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007, Ralph Corderoy wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>
> > I'm getting the strong impression that I'm looking at a very obscure
> > usage of GNU pic.  Would you agree?
>
> Or perhaps more likely bugs in its grammar?

Then the question would be: what's the correct behavior?  Should both or
neither of my original examples be accepted?

  B: A upper left
  B: A left

If the other implementations of pic I've explored are the authority, the
answer appears to be neither.  If the answer is both, then the effect of
canonical LR(1) is more interesting.

Thanks.