Re: [Groff] groff source to manual

From: Larry McVoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff source to manual
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 09:00:08 -0800

I have all of the original *roff manuals formatted w/ groff.  I did a
few cleanups but they are basically the stuff from Bell Labs.  I got
them from the TUHS site and so far as I know they are cool to be handed
out.  I can check with dmr or bwk.  If I get an OK, is there any reason
to not include these with groff?

--
---
Larry McVoy                lm at bitmover.com           http://www.bitkeeper.com