Re: [Groff] oddity in pic : absolute positioning requires "move" first.

From: emmanuel chemla
Subject: Re: [Groff] oddity in pic : absolute positioning requires "move" first.
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:34:36 +0200

Indeed Ralph, I wanted to do a kind of two columns layout that tab would
have solved. but at the time of posting, I entered into a non-practical
state of mind which is "trying to cope with the irrational" !!!
And Ted's insight brought some relief in providing a grasp of the thing.
Btw, I believe this explanation should be part of all basic tutorial on Pic
(maybe that is already and I have missed it).
Thanks to both of you.

--
Emmanuel