Re: [Groff] breaking long .FG figure captions?

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] breaking long .FG figure captions?
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:18:42 +0200

> I don't have time now to look why this happens [...]

It has to do with "AS" saving the text in a macro.  This results
in part of the eqn code being already evaluated while saving the
abstract, not when it's being processed for printing.  The only
way I see to prevent this is to edit the macros (m.tmac):

In the definition of "AS", immediately before the line
".de cov*abstract AE", add the line

  .eo

and in the definition of "AE" (which is currently empty, it
seems), add the line

  .ec

With these changes eqn code works normally in the abstract.