Re: [Groff] Equation Number using mom

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] Equation Number using mom
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 03:44:25 -0400

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013, Caleb wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have just switch from using tex into using groff and I think groff is
> really cool!
> Anyway, I have this question: I want my equations to be numbered, so I type
>
> .EQ (1)
> z sup 2 = x sup 2 + y sup 2
> .EN
>
> It work well using -me, but it doesn't work using -mom, any suggestion?

Mom has no support for eqn at this time.

I'm just now finishing up work on mom's tbl integration.  Working
out the kinks with preprocessors takes time, and I've another more
pressing feature to deal with before I can look at eqn.  Wish I
could get to it sooner.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca