Re: [Groff] tables side-by-side

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: [Groff] tables side-by-side
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 19:16:02 +0100 (BST)

Follow-up: I have found the source of your pronblem (the one
to do with vertical displacement). When a table is oujtput using
the .TS macro, a "display drop" vertical spacing is added (and
the same happens for .EQ using eqn, and in other contexts).

You can get rid of this (in ms macros) by setting the "display
drop" to zero. Hence, precede the first ".mk" in your code below
with ".nr DD 0" and ".LP", so that is is:

.nr DD 0
.LP
.mk
.TS
 ... table 1 ...
.TE
.rt
.DS 3i
.TS
 ... table 2 ...
.TE

Then it should work (it did for me just now).
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>
Date: 26-Oct-2013  Time: 19:15:57
This message was sent by XFMail