Re: [Groff] Multiple Lines Equation

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: [Groff] Multiple Lines Equation
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 23:16:55 +0100 (BST)

I'm following up the original query, but keeping the right
place in the thread!

A couple of years ago I posted where I had got to with
"A Guide to Typesetting Mathematics using GNU eqn".
It covered the basics then. I didn't take it much further
then, but Caleb Foong's query has prompted me to add a
section on "multiple-line equations", so here is the result.
The new section is on pages 5-6 of the attached PDF:

  eqnguide.pdf

Comments welcome!

Best wishes to all,
Ted.