Re: [Groff] Add --with-doc configuration option

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [Groff] Add --with-doc configuration option
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 14:38:17 +0100

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
 |> find below something that adds the mentioned options and also tweaks
 |> the make system a bit [...]
 |
 |Excellent, thanks a lot!  To be able to apply this to the repository,
 |I need a copyright disclaimer (sent privately).  As soon as I get a
 |confirmation from the FSF clerk, I will have a more detailed look
 |while integrating it.

So sorry this failed.  But the FSFology will not make me sign
something that is not legal, which is admitted by even the FSFE
itself [1]

  "Countries where assignments of the copyright in a work are impossible
   include, but are not limited to, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, and
   Hungary."

  [1] <https://fsfe.org/activities/ftf/FLA.en.pdf>

Just in case you're interested in the thing itself: i don't need
to see my name somewhere, i just want the functionality, and so
i'm hereby placing the attached patch in the public domain if that
is possible, therefore donating it to GNU Troff.
It is the same thing in a single patch, less a trailing-whitespace
error in `Makefile.comm' and the rebuilt `configure'.

Thanks for GNU Troff.
Ciao,

 |    Werner

--steffen