Re: [Groff] Missing text in PDF with Mom

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] Missing text in PDF with Mom
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 18:04:17 +0100

Hi Peter,

> If not, we have to conclude that Adobe Reader 11.xx for Windows is
> responsible somehow.

It's not Adobe Reader, not unless the PDF attached to the email was
somehow re-saved from it.  The missing text isn't in the PDF that's
claimed to come from pdfmom.  Which is good in a way, as it means it
should be easy to track down.  First thing I'd suggest is a clear cut
and paste of the PDF's production, e.g.

    $ cat foo.tr
    $ pdfmom foo.tr >foo.pdf
    $ pdftotext foo.pdf -