Re: [Groff] adding non-native font directories [Was: fontconfig]

From: SGT. Garcia
Subject: Re: [Groff] adding non-native font directories [Was: fontconfig]
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 20:25:09 -0500

On Mar 03  10:28 -0800, Dale Snell wrote:
> Peter Schaffter (creator of the mom macro package, which I _highly_
> recommend)

i used it today for the first time actually.

Peter Schaffter: i noticed something odd. when i use .PDF_WWW_LINK and
.DROPCAP in the same document, the .DROPCAPS letter turns up blue, the same
colour as the link! i could send you the source file for further
inspections if need be.

> If memory serves, Tadziu Hoffman also has a method,
> different from Peter's.  You'll have to search the mailing list
> archives for to find it.  (Found it.  Date: 2013-11-12,
>
> --Dale

you mean this?
http://www.usm.uni-muenchen.de/~hoffmann/roff/mkgrft