Re: [Groff] Next release - maintainership

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] Next release - maintainership
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:02:48 -0400

Bertrand --

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:
> OK then I volunteer to be a maintainer.  As said previously I won't be
> able to address all the problems submitted on the list, but I can still
> take in charge part of the work.

I, for one, welcome your taking on the role of maintainer.
Reviewing your group posts and commits over the last couple of years
amply demonstrates your suitability and your commitment to groff.

I would like to have put myself forward, but stretched retinas in
both eyes means I have to reduce the time I spend staring at the
monitor significantly.  So I'm both pleased about your decision and
somewhat relieved.

Following Werner, you're stepping into a big pair of shoes.
May the Force be with you. :)

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca