Re: [groff] Inexplicable error using tbl(1) 1.19.2 on macOS

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [groff] Inexplicable error using tbl(1) 1.19.2 on macOS
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 07:53:35 +1000

Sigh, yes, that'll teach me for not being clear...

The markup I posted which generated that error was *reduced* from
previously valid markup (and the error messages remained the same).

To the best of my understanding, though, the original `tbl(1)` markup
<https://github.com/Alhadis/.files/blob/master/share/man/man5/textmate.5#L368-L492>
authored *was* valid. (I was selectively removing one line at a time to see
if it would make a difference, which... it didn't...)