Re: [groff] Recent contrib/hdtbl changes may have broken it

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [groff] Recent contrib/hdtbl changes may have broken it
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 01:47:29 +0100

Hi Ingo,

On Mon, Nov 05 2018 at 11:36:42 AM, "G. Branden Robinson" <address@hidden>
wrote:
>> So here is a complete patch to fix all issues mentioned by Branden
>> and Bjarni in this thread, unless i missed any.
>>
>> I don't think a ChangeLog entry is needed because these a merely
>> simple fixes of recent regressions in a very unimportant area.
>>
>> OK to push?
>
> No objections; looks good to me.  Go for it!

Your patch works on my environment too, you can commit it.

I've also added a rudimentary sanity check on these 2 hdtbl examples
connected to 'make check'. It justs use 'gs -o /dev/null/ -sDEVICE=bbox'
and 'grep' to count the number of pages.  I'll also add something for
the pdf examples (probably using 'pdftotex' and/or 'pdfinfo').

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues