guix-devel

Re: Learning the match-syntax...

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: Learning the match-syntax...
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 13:36:22 -0800

address@hidden writes:

> I'm trying very hard to learn the guile match-syntax.

When I first learned about "match", I found the Guile documentation to
be insufficient.  It is good as a reference, though.

I recommend looking beyond the Guile reference manual for a tutorial.
Check the Guile source for "match" related things.  Also, look at
introductions to "match" from other Schemes, such as Racket.  I think
you will understand it better by doing that.

--
Chris