guix-devel

Re: guix.gnu.org sub-domain

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: guix.gnu.org sub-domain
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 23:54:02 -0500

On 2018-12-15  3:20 PM, Chris Marusich wrote:
> Hi Ludo,
>
> Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I’m sure Julien wouldn’t mind getting some help or insight, so please do
>> get in touch!
>
> OK, I'll speak privately with Julien about the DNS setup to avoid adding
> noise to this email thread.
>
> --
> Chris

Hi Chris, Julien,

Any update on this?  I too had asked Ludo about DNS for guix.gnu.org a
couple of weeks ago, and he’d pointed me to the bayfront.scm [1] config
file, but I was swamped with work and only recently have found a bit of
free time on my hands.  While looking for information about Knot, I also
stumbled upon Julien’s configuration [2].  I was wondering if y’all were
able to spend any time on this, and if so, if you ended up committing
your progress anywhere?

Best,
amin

Footnotes: