guix-devel

Re: make check failed of build guix from git on GuixSD

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: make check failed of build guix from git on GuixSD
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 22:45:58 -0800

Hi,

What commit is this from?  I just ran "make check" on
86228e569baaf1de0bfbb692fb2821df23f98b4a and although I do get one test
failure, it looks very different from what you have shared.

Some more questions to help troubleshoot:

- Does it still fail when you build from a fresh checkout?

- Does it still fail when you delete your ~/.cache/guile/ccache
  directory?  This is Guile's cache for compiled .go files, and
  sometimes old .go files can cause strange problems.  See "Environment
  Variables" in the Guile manual for more information about the cache.

--
Chris