guix-devel

Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 15:16:13 -0300

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 2:59 PM Gábor Boskovits <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Laura,
>
> Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019.
> febr. 27., Sze, 18:44):
> >
> > Hi Guix!
> >
> > I copy/pasted my installationSscript video directory, adding Björn's
> > script to generate the videos.
> > I am inside the cointainer, removed the commented line about not
> > cleaning after creating a slide video, and my final video behaves
> > properly, even with the appropiate fonts, like the one I sent to my
> > mentors. I can put it again in my ipfs and then maybe someone can
> > fetch it and share it.
> > Shall I remove Björn's directory and push mine's so that you check
> > again if it works for you?
>
> I am trying to have a look at that, but getting nothing from ipfs.
We always have trouble with my ipfs don't know why. But believe me
that I am inside the container, just used my Makefile and copy/pasted
my latest video subdir and everything worked properly.
> Could you do a diff on Björn's svgs directory and yours? I
> suspect that somehow the svgs got corrupted, maybe we could find
> something out from that...
No diff. I believe it has sth to do with the fonts but it is strange,
I am inside a container, even I have them installed on my system, they
shouldn't interfere. Even your issue with the CLI sessions, I didn't
face it either with Björn's dir or mine's. Strange.

Will configure my user again according to the HACKING file.

Regards!
Laura