guix-devel

Re: How can we decrease the cognitive overhead for contributors?

From: Katherine Cox-Buday
Subject: Re: How can we decrease the cognitive overhead for contributors?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 10:08:05 -0600

On 9/8/23 5:28 AM, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:

Katherine, I’m very happy you brought this up and continue to respond in
this thread to clarify and steer the discussion into a fruitful
direction.  I know I couldn’t do it.  I thank you for this work, and I
hope that the project can come up with ways to lower the barriers to
entry.

Thanks for saying so, Ricardo, and thank you for all of your contributions to Guix. When I think fondly of the project, yours is one of the names that springs to mind.