guix-devel

Re: Guix related things in Germany at the end of October/start of Novemb

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: Re: Guix related things in Germany at the end of October/start of November
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 14:29:53 +0300

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 11:58:10PM +0200, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:

> Christopher Baines <mail@cbaines.net> writes:
>
> > PackagingCon [1] is happening in Berlin on the 26th to the 28th of
> > October […]
> > Is anyone else planning to attend these events, or otherwise interested
> > in meeting up in Germany around these dates?
>
> I don’t seem to have anything planned around the time of PackagingCon,
> so should a little Guix meeting happen in Berlin I’d try to make time to
> stop by for a while.

I think I got everyone in the list.

It looks like I won't be traveling with wife & kids this trip.

PackageCon is Thursday & Friday in Berlin with a hackday on Saturday.
Then Reproducible Builds is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in Hamburg.
Saturday hackathon entrance fee is 5€ I think but it comes with the
location and I assume outlets and internet and seems like a good idea to
repurpose it for a meetup. Or we can meetup for food at some point.

I don't have any ideas yet for Hamburg, except that I don't know if
Chris has any plans on when he's heading over from Berlin and I haven't
booked anything yet.

--
Efraim Flashner   <efraim@flashner.co.il>   רנשלפ םירפא