guix-devel

Re: Committers available for Patch hacking/review meet-up?

From: jgart
Subject: Re: Committers available for Patch hacking/review meet-up?
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 00:53:26 +0000

> 7th March (Thursday)
> 20th March (Wednesday)
> 2nd April (Tuesday)
> 15th April (Monday)
> 3rd May (Friday)
> 16th May (Thursday)
> 29th May (Wednesday)
>
> Each one held at 19:00 CET / 18:00 BST / 13:00 EST [0] for 1.5 hours.

Hi,

Thanks for putting this together.

Lately I've been too busy with work and other tasks/priorities to review Guix
patches, unfortunately.

Those dates and times conflict with my work hours so I probably won't be able
to attend any of the proposed dates.

I live in the CT timezone and I am usually working from 9 AM to 5 or 6 PM CT on
weekdays.

I could potentially do a Saturday or Sunday sometime in May.

all best,

jgart

https://whereis.みんな/