guix-devel

Re: Error handling when 'guix substitute' dies

From: Lars Bilke
Subject: Re: Error handling when 'guix substitute' dies
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 09:32:43 +0100

Dear Ada and Ludo,

thanks Ada for bringing this issue up again. I get the same error on guix pull almost always when I am on my enterprise network. Re-running guix pull a second time also almost always then runs fine. I checked with our IT: nothing suspicious on the network, i.e. no firewall blocking.

I never experienced the error on my home network.

Ludo, it would just awesome if your fix resolves the issue!

Thanks a lot,
Lars