gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] Re: feature question: cataloguing compressed-fil

From: Zero
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] Re: feature question: cataloguing compressed-file-contents when?
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 04:09:12 +0200

Hi,

This feature is planned in the TODO list.
At time, the next feature which will be added is the import/export of catalog in XML,HTML or CSV format. Because lot of users wish this one.

Your request is very interesting. I think I could add this feature when the import/export feature will be done. Even if someone send me a patch to scan the content of archives files (as zip, tar, gz, tgz, rar, ...). ;-)

Thank you for your mail.

Best regards,
Zero