gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] Bug: Wrong alignment of windows

From: Zero
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] Bug: Wrong alignment of windows
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:22:01 +0200

Hi David and list,

Thanks the David's PM with screenshots, I've just found a solve. In fact there is two solutions to this trouble : - The first, you or other Hebrew speaking user could translate GWhere in Hebrew. ;-) So GWhere will still be displayed in RTL but in Hebrew too. - The second, you can remove the folder /lib/locale/he in the GWhere installation folder.

I prefer the first solution. ;-) But the second is more fastest.
What do you think about this??

Yours,
Zero

Zero wrote:

Hi David,

GWhere version 0.1.5 on Windows 2000 draws all windows
aligned to the right, rather than to the left as it should. I'm
guessing this is because of the switch of GTK+ version, and it using
the default language of the OS (Hebrew, an RTL language).
The new included GTK+ 2.4.x version use the Pango library for the text rendering. Your trouble seems linked with this library.

Can you send me a screenshot in order to identify more your problem please??

Regards,
Zero

--
Best regards,

Zero
Maintainer,

GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org