gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Feature request: Update catalog

From: Sascha Wüstemann
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Feature request: Update catalog
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 17:04:57 +0200

Hi there,

I am new to gwhere. I have searched the discussion mailing list for "update", but haven't found what I am looking for.

I like using gwhere though I am missing a major ability which is e. g. available at the windows software visual-cd, see http://www.boozet.org - the update catalog function (runs with wine, has some issues, though).

I have media like harddisks, usb-sticks that have content which is changing. But there is no such function at gwhere to update an existing catalog.

Are the developers going to insert such ability to gwhere?

Greetings,
Sascha
--
Zehn Deutsche sind natürlich blöder als fünf Deutsche
                -- Heiner Mueller