[Health-dev] [task #16509] Finish migration of documentation to docs.gnu

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16509] Finish migration of documentation to docs.gnuhealth.org
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 14:49:58 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #16509 (group health):

        Percent Complete:                     70% => 90%
                 Release:                    None => 4.4.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

This task kind of merged with the migration to Codeberg.
As of now we have migrated the repository health-doc from Mercurial/Savannah
to Git/Codeberg.
Our domain docs.gnuhealth.org is already pointing to the new documentation on
gnuhealth.codeberg.page.

We have now three branches:
Test for any changes you want to do on the current state
Main to merge them from time to time, this is the stable one and we point
docs.gnuhealth.org on the build out of if
Future to document features of upcoming releases
All of them get deployed automatically into different targets, this is
described in the Readme here in our new source repository:
https://codeberg.org/gnuhealth/documentation

This means that it is now possible again to modify the documentation from
inside the browser.

There are still some todos left if you want to contribute:
https://docs.gnuhealth.org/his/todo.html

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16509>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/