Re: [Health] [Health-announce] GNU Health 1.4.4 released !

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] [Health-announce] GNU Health 1.4.4 released !
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:51:44 -0300

Hi there !

Let me put you in copy in the general list.

After you update your GNU Health kernel (either from the sources or
from the pip), you have to update the modules that you have installed.

You can  do it from the GUI

Administration -> Modules -> Mark for upgrade -> Perform Pending
Installation / Upgrade

Let us know how it went !
Luis

--