Re: [Health] Getting some reports from GNU Health/ Tryton

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Getting some reports from GNU Health/ Tryton
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 21:57:56 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for the update.

Regards,
Ronald

On 24 March 2012 21:55, Sebastián Marró <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ronald

2012/3/24 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
Hi Sebastian,

On 16 January 2012 03:39, Sebastián Marró <address@hidden> wrote:

2012/1/14 Hedayat Vatankhah <address@hidden>

> 3. Or more generally, what is the best way to get different queries from the database?! Should we interface directly with the database server or ... ?

Hi Hedayat

  I'm working on a pure Python web application designed to analyze data of GNU Health.

  The main features of this application will be:

- Extract data from GNU Health database (including the value of functional fields not stored on the database) and populate in another database.

- Model / Define Data Marts (Cubes, Measures, Dimensions, Hierarchies, etc)

- OLAP Analysis and Reporting

  In the following weeks i'll be providing more information about this application, and of course as soon as i have a first release i will be uploading the source code to savannah.

We are eagerly waiting for more information about your project, when do you think it will be available?

I'm working right now on a pivot table feature for the project... i think in 2 or 3 weeks i'll be uploading first version.

Cheers

Regards and thanks
Ronald

  Regards.