Re: [Health] Error: You try to read records that don't exist anymore!

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Error: You try to read records that don't exist anymore!
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:22:09 -0300

Hi Russel

Thanks for the mail. We will try to reproduce it. Which version are
you using ? It seems like some records (patient, appointments... )
were removed from your DB.

In the coming 1.6 the invoicing procedure changes, using the services
concept. You will be able to group all the services and tests related
to patient evaluation or hospitalization, and choose those that you
will invoice. I definitely advise you to use the new functionality.
The health_invoice module will be deprecated.

Best

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health