Re: [Health] How to automatically start gnu health in ubuntu

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] How to automatically start gnu health in ubuntu
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 17:56:44 -0300

Dear Amedu

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:17 PM, Amedu Stephen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to tryton/gnu health with only a little experience with ubuntu
> 11.10. I followed the installation instructions for gnu health using 'pip
> install --user trytond_healthprofile==1.4.5' and was able to run through some
> of the features.

You should install the latest version (1.6.1), so it's better, unless
specified, not to put the version number.

> I need help to enable me set up gnu health to automatically start when the
> ubuntu boots up.

Once installed, you only need to boot the tryton server (trytond). If
you did the installation using pip, you can put a line in your
/etc/rc.local if you use a Debian GNU/Linux based OS,to boot the
server at startup. Alternatively, you can create a Sxx in /etc/rc2.d .

Please let me know if you need extra help for the script.

Thanks

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health