Re: [Health] Doctors evaluation on GNUHealth

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] Doctors evaluation on GNUHealth
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:33:44 -0300

Hi suraj

2012/7/25 suraj rasaq <address@hidden>
Hi, on gnuhealth pls what module do I install to get doctors evaluation? I have install heath services module but I can only see patients evaluation but not doctors also is it possible to be able to know how many patients we have in a particular months? maybe in the reporting section.

Doctor evaluations are already in the health core module. To create doctors take a look at [1]. To create patient evaluations [2]

If you install the health_reporting module you can list "Evaluations per Doctor per Month"

Regards

[1] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/The_Health_Center#Physicians
[2] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Patient_Evaluations

--