[Health] Lost database admin password

From: Christoph H. Larsen
Subject: [Health] Lost database admin password
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 19:58:42 +0300

Dear All,

I am probably missing something very stupid: I am in the process of
rehabilitating some GNU Health 1.4.2-based database with a lot of useful
data inside, but have, for some reason, lost the admin password.
Please note: This is NOT the GNU Health/Tryton superuser password, but
the respective database admin password.

As I am happily encrypting passwords inside my PostgreSQL database,
there is no easy way to reverse-engineer the password from the res_user
table.

Is there an easy way to reset the admin password?
Thanks a lot!

Chris