Re: [Health] Health Services: Create Health Service Invoice

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Health Services: Create Health Service Invoice
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 12:28:06 -0300

Hi Ronald !

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> On 7 October 2012 16:33, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ronald
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 11:22 AM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > using the built in standard groups I have created a users doctor,
>> > belonging
>> > to the group Health Doctor and backoffice belonging to the group Health
>> > Backoffice.
>> >
>> > As the user doctor, I can add items to the Health Services Modules, when
>> > try and create the Health Service Invoice I am getting:
>> >
>> > "You can not create this kind of document! (account.invoice) error
>> > message.
>> >
>> > As the backoffice user I can access the Health Service record created by
>> > the
>> > user doctor, but can not create invoice, getting:
>> >
>> > "You can not create this kind of document! (account.invoice) error
>> > message.
>> >
>> > When I try and create the Health Service invoice as the admin user I am
>> > getting:
>> >
>> > The field "Payment Term " on "Invoice" is required
>> >
>> You need to create the payment terms for the party/user you're
>> invoicing. Check the "Accounting" tab on the party and add a payment
>> term.
>

> Thanks, that worked for the admin user. The doctor and backoffice user still
> can not create a Health Service Invoice, getting:
> "You can not create this kind of document! (account.invoice) error message.
> Is this correct, I remember from our previous discussion you indicated that
> the billing will be done by a different person and I thought that person
> should surely belong to the back office group.

Great to know that you got the billing working for the admin user ! As
far as the backoffice user goes, the group is currently intended more
to deal with the party / patient demographics and administrative data,
not that much for accounting or financial operations.

But I believe it would be a good idea to add the financial to this
group, so we don't create that many groups. So, the backoffice user
will also be able to generate invoices. What do you think ?

Best

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health