Re: [Health] GnuHealth for Large Lay-in Maternity Clinic

From: Kurt Symanzik
Subject: Re: [Health] GnuHealth for Large Lay-in Maternity Clinic
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 06:42:36 +0800

On Thursday, 08 November, 2012 10:51 PM, Simon Vass wrote:

Do you think others would benefit from the changes or are they very specific to your organisation? Or could they be structured around a standard module which others might use?

Those are questions that I am asking myself right now. My preliminary assessment is that there will be things that are specific to at least the Philippines in order to meet government requirements, especially in the area of reports. These could be built as separate modules that could be used by other maternity clinics here in this country, of which there are many. But I am keeping my eye out for things that could be applicable to a broader audience as well. In the end, there will most likely be things that are organization specific, country specific and hopefully general enough to a broader audience. Teasing apart the differences in the requirements is my job right now.

Kurt