[Health] Logging of user activity in GNUhealth

From: Gijs van Enckevort
Subject: [Health] Logging of user activity in GNUhealth
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:40:28 +0100

Dear all,

I'm currently doing my Master in Information Security Technology and my Master thesis is on creating a data leakage/data misuse detection system. We're looking into using GNUhealth for implementing and testing our system. We're trying different approaches, one of which is logging user activity from the application directly (into a standardized format) to use for analysis. Since we want to monitor both reads and writes, the _history option provided by Tryton will not suffice. This leads me to my questions: - Is there any quick or easy way to add or enable this functionality to/in GNUhealth? - If not, does anyone have an idea how to approach implementing such functionality?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Gijs van Enckevort