Re: [Health] mobile access for gnu health

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] mobile access for gnu health
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:49:56 +0200

Hi Luis,

On 20 February 2013 17:59, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Adrianus

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Adrianus Kevin
<address@hidden> wrote:
> hi, im new at gnu health. I just wanna know if gnu health provide mobile
> access or not? the next answer would be how to do that? i've been searching
> the clues by asking uncle google but has no result

Yes. There is an Android client for Tryton (hence, for GNU Health), by SCIL.

What is the future of  the Tryton Android client in view of this discussion [0] on the Tryton list?

[0] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/tryton/android$20client/tryton/2GkUs-CooeE/discussion

Regards
Ronald Munjoma