Re: [Health] Powerpoint Prensentation

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Powerpoint Prensentation
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:24:35 -0300

Hi Paul

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:47 PM, John Paul Dimaano
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you have a powerpoint presentation for the latest GNU Health?

It's the second "Power Point" presentation request of the day :-) We
work with Free Software, so we can send you in LibreOffice or PDF
formats.

Please check this link, from the latest IWEEE , where you can download
our presentation.

http://www.iweee.org/2013-las_palmas/presentations.html

Hope it helps !

Best,