Re: [Health] Transifex: Greek translation of ICD10 terms

From: Stefanos Koukliotis
Subject: Re: [Health] Transifex: Greek translation of ICD10 terms
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:14:52 +0100

Thank you Luis for your respond

I will appreciate for sure if you help me out to gain some experiences with these kind of issues, but in any case of difficulty,I would be also available to pass the source file to you, if you want to.

So for now, what are you suggesting me to do with the source file (xls format), as you have the know how?