Re: [Health] [sr #108396] GNU Health installation Healp needed

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] [sr #108396] GNU Health installation Healp needed
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:12:17 -0300

Dear Mona

On 09/25/2013 08:36 AM, mona gc wrote:
> Thanks dear Luis,
> For your kind guidance. Since last 10 days i am spending 8-9 hrs
> everyday on this yet not getting any result.
> I will be obliged if, you (community) systematically and step by step
> guide me in this installation. In lieu of this i may offer my volunteer
> service to GNU Health project developing some graphics.
> Assistance required for: installation of GNU Health on Ubuntu 12.04
Ubuntu is a Debian GNU/Linux derivative .

Please follow the requirements from this point :
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Operating_System-Specific_Notes#Debian_GNU.2FLinux_and_derivatives_.28eg.2C_Ubuntu.29

And then refer to the general installation instructions :

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards