[Health] GNU Health - Jamaica version

From: edgar . hagenbichler
Subject: [Health] GNU Health - Jamaica version
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:01:04 +0100 (CET)

Dear GNU Health team,
congratulations for team for the Jamaicanian version!

I would appreciate very much to get this version for testing. Especially I am interested in the reporting functions that are used to inform the government about the administrative details of the hospitalized patients, like dates, PUID, ICD-10 and procedures. Which versions in detail are used, are there DRGs and how are they composed.
Is there any official documentation and an official version for download? (I did not find it on health.gnu.org.)
Thanks for help!
Edgar