Re: [Health] Gnu Health 2.8 Could not connect to local database server

From: Chris R. Kasangaki
Subject: Re: [Health] Gnu Health 2.8 Could not connect to local database server
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:35:35 +0300

Hi Luis

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I have read that page and I have used the recommended methods but
also tried out all the options with no success; the client does not
connect at all to the local server.

My thinking is that maybe if you or another person could share their
trytond.conf file maybe then I could compare with that. Otherwise, the
same client is able to connect to the demo at gnusolidario.org and the
one at tryton.org. which kind of suggests that it is fine as such.

Please do not get tired of me.

Thanks in advance.

Chris R. Kasangaki
Team Leader
Community Open Software Solutions Network
P.O. Box 23545
Kampala, Uganda.

Mobile: +256772648222, +256705648222,
        +256794648222, +256752648222