Re: [Health] GNU Health Live CD

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Live CD
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 23:30:32 +0000

Hi Axel, Armand & GNU Health community !
On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:54:04 +0100
"Axel Braun" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Armand,
> good to hear that it works well.
> The installation using one-click, zypper or YaSt is in fact
> consistent (one-click calls a YaSt frontend, in the back works the
> package manager), but is should not be mixed up with the installation
> from source code! Regarding your demo-database - thats the tricky
> part :-) In the section for overlay files, disable the large tar.bz2
> file (around 28MB size) and try again. HTH
Thanks a lot for the liveCD !

> (sitting at the airport in Buenos Aires after a great TUBA - but due
> to delays, the connection flight is in danger :-(

Sorry about missing the flight :( . I'm at Ezeiza airport, on my way to
Barcelona. It definitely was a wonderful Tryton meeting ! Always great
to meet such an enthusiastic community.

Looking forward to seeing you back soon !

Best,
Luis