[Health] Who is interested in testing and implementing automatic surveil

From: Roberto Novaes
Subject: [Health] Who is interested in testing and implementing automatic surveillance input in GNU Health?
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:17:49 -0200

Hello to all!

GNU Health has modules dedicated to the monitoring of neglected tropical diseases (dengue and chagas so far).

We are working here Brazil to automate the process of data input into the system. Instead of using the desktop interface, we are studying the following possibilities: use a super simple tablet or a paper form that will be scanned. Those solutions would be used on the field by the health workers. Our first area of work would be to register dengue related information, which is, together with chicungunya and zika, major health issues in Brazil caused by Aedes Aegypt.

Anyway: in order to finance the R&D of the alternatives, we are participating on a public selection process. One of the requirements to be selected is to have potential canditates to test/use the system, both national and international.

In order to demonstrate that, we need to have some letters from different sectors showing this interest. Of course, it would not be only pro forma: once this interest is shown, and if we are selected, we would like to count on the community to test the solution! Preferably those letters should be from a public health officer or department, a municipal administration and so on.

So, if there is someone interested in colaborating and signing this manifests of interest, it would be great!

Of course, if further explanations are needed, I would be glad to do so.

Thanks in advance,

Roberto Novaes
Sílex Sistemas
www.silexsistemas.com.br