[Health] Indent authentication failed for user "gnuhealth"

From: Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis
Subject: [Health] Indent authentication failed for user "gnuhealth"
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 01:37:11 +0000

Hello all, i'm trying to install gnuhealth into centos 7 virtual server with the wiki page instructions (https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Creating_the_Operating_System_User) but I can't connect from another laptop with the client, I tried to create a new database from tryton client and get this error:
"psycopg2.OperationalError: FATAL: IDENT authentication failed for user 'gnuhealth' "
Please help me