Re: [Health] Next Release Date and Features in GNU Health

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: Re: [Health] Next Release Date and Features in GNU Health
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 15:28:18 +0500

Dear Luis,

Thanks.

I had read a tweet from you regarding integration of GNU Health with Orthanc PACS but I don't see any task for this feature in this release - is this feature planned for some other release?

Similarly, the automatic generation of invoice for hospitalised patient is also anxiously waited but not in the list.

Can we help in the development of features as developers/coders in order to have more features developed in less time?

I think we should maintain a product backlog (and thus a future road map) for GNU Health as it is the only open-source Hospital Information System and Health Information System very rich in features and building blocks which can be combined to make it a perfect system.

Since we are actively testing/implementing the system, we can suggest various features/requirements/tweaking for GNU Health including:
OPD Patient Ordering and Invoicing
IPD Patient Ordering and Invoicing
Blood Bank
Integration with open source LIMS (like Bikalims)
and so on ....

GNU Health can also offer the support services for raising money in order to have more resources to develop it rapidly

Best Regards,
Khurram.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Khurram

On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 13:53:27 +0500
Khurram Shahzad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> >From where I can get the following information:
>
> 1) When is next major release of GNU Health is expected?
> 2) List of features so far planned for it and when this list will be
> frozen?
You can find this information on the Release Process[1] chapter on the
Wikibooks

The new features come from the Savannah tasks[2]

1.- https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Release_Process
2.- https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=health

Bests

--